WHERE TO FIND CUSTOMERS - THE SEVEN SECRETS OF SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMER ATTRACTION – FREE GUIDE
In this Free guide on where to find Clients to grow your business, renowned Marketing Expert Chris Cardell shows you fast and effective ways to find Clients, including...
- How to use your website to find customers
- The different types of customer acquisition and which is best for you
- How to reach customers on mobile phones
- How much to spend on your Marketing
- Where to find customers on Google and Facebook
- Social Media – what works and what to avoid
- How new or growing businesses can find customers
- How to incorporate Email marketing into your business
- The three big mistakes businesses make to find customers - and how to avoid them
- And much more…
This Free Guide is being offered to business owners to introduce you to the work of Chris Cardell – renowned for helping business owners across the world – and to give you the essential information you need on where to find clients.
You can access your Free guide immediately from your computer or mobile phone. Just confirm your details on this page.
About Chris Cardell
Chris Cardell is widely regarded as a Global authority on Marketing and Internet Marketing.
Over two decades, Chris Cardell has shown thousands of business owners how to grow their business, increase their profits, free up their time, transform their Internet strategy and radically shift their Entrepreneurial thinking.
He shows business owners, managers and the self-employed how to win more customers and increase their profits using Advanced Marketing, Advertising and Internet strategies.
Every week, 330,000 Entrepreneurs receive Chris Cardell’s online support and advice. He has been featured extensively in national media including BBC, ITV, News at Ten and The Sunday Times.
Clients pay £25,000 to be in Chris’s private client group, while every year, 800 business owners attend Chris Cardell’s Entrepreneur Summit with guest including Karen Brady from The Apprentice, Duncan Bannatyne from Dragons Den and Sir Bob Geldof. Chris’s deep understanding of Entrepreneurial success has led to thousands of business owners using him as their trusted advisor to grow their businesses and increase their profits.