MARKETING AUDIT - UPDATE YOUR MARKETING WITH SEVEN ESSENTIAL MARKETING SECRETS – FREE GUIDE
In this Free guide to running a successful Marketing Audit, renowned Marketing Expert Chris Cardell shows you how to update your Marketing Plan with Marketing that works, including...
- How running a Marketing Audit can introduce new and powerful Marketing Strategies
- How to incorporate Internet Marketing into your Marketing Strategy
- The different types of Marketing and which is best for you
- How to reach customers on mobile phones
- How much to spend on your Marketing
- Audit your Social Media Marketing - find out what works and what to avoid
- How to run a Marketing Audit for new and growing businesses
- How to incorporate Email marketing into your business
- The three big Marketing Audit mistakes and how to avoid them
- And much more…
This Free Guide is being offered to business owners to introduce you to the work of Chris Cardell – renowned for helping business owners across the world – and to give you the essential information you need to run a Marketing Audit and succeed in your market.
You can access your Free guide immediately from your computer or mobile phone. Just confirm your details on this page.
About Chris Cardell
Chris Cardell is widely regarded as a Global authority on Marketing and Internet Marketing.
Over two decades, Chris Cardell has shown thousands of business owners how to grow their business, increase their profits, free up their time, transform their Internet strategy and radically shift their Entrepreneurial thinking.
He shows business owners, managers and the self-employed how to win more customers and increase their profits using Advanced Marketing, Advertising and Internet strategies.
Every week, 330,000 Entrepreneurs receive Chris Cardell’s online support and advice. He has been featured extensively in national media including BBC, ITV, News at Ten and The Sunday Times.
Clients pay £25,000 to be in Chris’s private client group, while every year, 800 business owners attend Chris Cardell’s Entrepreneur Summit with guest including Karen Brady from The Apprentice, Duncan Bannatyne from Dragons Den and Sir Bob Geldof. Chris’s deep understanding of Entrepreneurial success has led to thousands of business owners using him as their trusted advisor to grow their businesses and increase their profits.