THE BEST BOOKS ON SALES AND MARKETING - SEVEN ESSENTIAL SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGIES – FREE GUIDE
In this Free guide, with strategies found in top Books on Sales and Marketing, renowned Marketing Expert Chris Cardell shows you how to create Sales and Marketing that works, including...
- How to incorporate the internet and Website Marketing into your Sales and Marketing
- The three key strategies, as recommended by the top Books on Sales and Marketing, for Sales success
- How to reach customers on mobile phones
- How much to spend on your Sales and Marketing
- Success tips for using Google and Facebook successfully
- Social Media – what works and what to avoid
- Strategies as described in top Books on Sales and Marketing - for new and growing businesses
- What the top Books on Sales and Marketing teach you about incorporating Email marketing into your business
- The three big Sales and Marketing mistakes and how to avoid them
- And much more…
This Free Guide is being offered to business owners to introduce you to the work of Chris Cardell – renowned for helping business owners across the world – and to give you the information you need on the best books on sales and marketing for creating a successful business.
You can access your Free guide immediately from your computer or mobile phone. Just confirm your details on this page.
About Chris Cardell
Chris Cardell is widely regarded as a Global authority on Marketing and Internet Marketing.
Over two decades, Chris Cardell has shown thousands of business owners how to grow their business, increase their profits, free up their time, transform their Internet strategy and radically shift their Entrepreneurial thinking.
He shows business owners, managers and the self-employed how to win more customers and increase their profits using Advanced Marketing, Advertising and Internet strategies.
Every week, 330,000 Entrepreneurs receive Chris Cardell’s online support and advice. He has been featured extensively in national media including BBC, ITV, News at Ten and The Sunday Times.
Clients pay £25,000 to be in Chris’s private client group, while every year, 800 business owners attend Chris Cardell’s Entrepreneur Summit with guest including Karen Brady from The Apprentice, Duncan Bannatyne from Dragons Den and Sir Bob Geldof. Chris’s deep understanding of Entrepreneurial success has led to thousands of business owners using him as their trusted advisor to grow their businesses and increase their profits.